Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Pregnancy Progression

We had our 24 week appointment today and everything looks great! My next step is the glucose testing. Apparently I'll have to drink incredibly gross sugar water. I will schedule that for next weekend. I'll get to spend a whole hour at Quest; NO FUN! We also need to schedule a tour at the hospital. We are debating what classes we should take. Hopefully I'll be able to get something scheduled in the next couple of weeks. I'll get my Rhogam shot on the 11th of August. I have to get that because I am RH negative and Trent isn't. If Kaylin is RH positive then my different blood type could end up hurting her. If she is negative like me, this will be the only shot either of us will have to get. My in-laws move this weekend! It is going to be so nice having them closer. I know they are going to miss Trina and their home in Bloomington, though. Pray that they have an easy move as they get situated in their new house.

Well, I figure it's about time to keep you up to date on the preggo progression:

Photobucket

2 comments:

Alli pickles said...

I love that you look bigger at 23 weeks lol! you look amazing though!

Alli pickles said...

*22 weeks