Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Catching Up

I've been so busy these past few weeks with work and with just being tired. I had my glucose test at week 26 and passed out! I was also told at my last doctor's appointment that I am borderline anemic. Apparently a lot of women are deficient in iron during their pregnancy. I am taking an iron supplement every other day and have been eating more iron rich foods. Mom and Dad bought me some new soft-gel pre-natal vitamins as well. The hard tablets may not be dissolving as well as they should be. We've been busy with getting the nursery ready as we only have 2 1/2 months to go! Oscar is starting to get jealous, I think. He likes to pull the stuffed toys off of the shelf we have in Kaylin's room. He's still baby # 1, so he can have whatever he wants until November.

Monster under the bed.
Photobucket



Almost complete.
Photobucket


I painted these picture frames to match the room. These came from my grandma's house and are so perfect in the nursery!
Photobucket

No comments: