Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Almost 9 Weeks!

As each day goes by, it becomes more and more a reality that we are in deed expecting. John 1:16 seems to say it best. "From the fullness of grace, we have received one blessing after another." I have been extremely nauseous during this past week. I'm talking 24/7. I have been on blogs talking with other girls that are going through the same thing and have been getting lots of good advice. I am going to stop by a maternity store today to pick up some 'pregnancy pops.' I will talk to Dr. Morris on 4/6 to find out about any other remedies for such nauseaousness. I really have to force myself to eat as nothing sounds good and everything I try to eat makes me want to gag. 6 days until we tell Mom and Dad McCarty and Uncle David. We will tell Aunt Trina on 4/7. Can't wait!

No comments: