Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Ummm...Where has the time gone?

22 days left!? How can this be? I can't only have 3 weeks before my due date. I have way too much that still has to be done.
Buy/set up PNP
Wash newborn clothes
Prep cloth diapers
Pack a bag for the hospital for TJ, Kaylin and myself
Install car seat and figure out where to get it checked (having major issues with this)
Get car seat base for TJ's car (debating if we actually need a second base or not)
Purchase several items still needed for Kaylin
Oh and I still have to train my replacement at work for while I am out...and I still don't know who that will be yet!

I think my mom is going to come over this weekend and help wrap up some loose ends. I feel like my due date is just approaching way too fast. It doesn't help that TJ is working as much as he can until I go to the hospital. 'Whew...ok Julz, slow down, take a deep breath...it'll all be ok.'

My baby shower was last weekend and it was so much fun! Deb and Trina did an amazing job setting everything up. The games were too funny. All of the guys that were in attendence were good sports and everyone had a great time. Thank you so much to everyone that came and for all of the generous and sweet gifts! Kaylin is so blessed to have so many wonderful people in her life and so are we.

No comments: