Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, October 20, 2011

38 Weeks...I'm Ready

38 weeks! I understand now what 'being SO ready' really means. My mind is completely in a different place. It's hard to concentrate at work because I am just thinking about getting to meet Kaylin in just a couple of weeks. It became very real when I packed my hospital bag along with the outfit we will be bringing home our precious little girl in. If she does in fact arrive on her due date, I only have 15 more days left of uninterrupted sleep. I am definitely going to take advantage of those nights! Thankfully tomorrow is Friday and I finally have a day with Trent to relax and enjoy my hubby's company. It's not often that he gets a Saturday with me. The weather in Florida is A-Mazing right now. It's about 70 degrees and gorgeous. I finally get some cool weather with only 2 weeks to go.

Here are a few baby shower pictures:

Photobucket
Super cute diaper cake from Aunt Judy!!
Photobucket
Dolphin's Onesies!! What more could a little girl ask for?
Photobucket

No comments: