Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Kaylin Elizabeth-Love of my Life

Our precious angel arrived on October 31, 2011! She will forever be known as our little pumpkin because of her special birthday. It is super ironic that she was born on this day. It's the only day I said I did not want her to be born on. After her birth, I found out just how special of a day it really is. Her paternal great grandfather's (on Brad's side) favorite day was Halloween. He had so much fun decorating and getting his kids excited about dressing up. He also passed away on Halloween. She will always have amazing birthday parties, that is certain. I am starting a new blog. The address is FTMadvice.blogspot.com. FTM stands for first time mom. I will be offering advice through my experiences of being a FTM. I am going to try to blog more, but it is very difficult to choose between blogging, eating, sleeping and showering. I'll have tips for finding time over at FTMadvice so stay tuned for that!

Photobucket

No comments: