Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

16 Week Appointment

Today was my 16 week appointment. It went well. Heartbeat is 160 bpm. Doctor Morris said that is excellent. All of my bloodwork from my previous visit was normal. Trent is B positive so that means he is not RH negative and I will have to get a rhogam at around 28 weeks. I am 0 negative which means I am RH negative so the baby has a 50/50 chance of also being RH negative. If the baby is RH negative then I won't have to get a shot after delivery, otherwise I will. Apparently it is no big deal, so I am not worried. We get to find out in 2 weeks if we are having a boy or a girl!! We made the appointment for June 1st. I am so excited!

An answer to prayer: My in-laws found a house in Charlotte! Well, Harrisburg to be exact. It is beautiful and they were able to get a fantastic deal. Their next step is to find a house down in Florida.

No comments: