Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Nursery and New Pains

Well, ladies and gentleman, I have been nausea free for the past 4 days!! Praise the Lord! Now, we have a new pain to deal with. My stomach has been hurting off and on and I just have been feeling somewhat achy. I am told these are round ligament pains and just a normal part of the whole process. Unfortunately, all I want to do is lay in bed. This is not an option, so I will go on feeling a little funky. I am glad to have these pains instead of nausea though.

We purchased our nursery set! It is absolutely beautiful. We are very happy with it. It is good solid wood with a honey oak finish. Now, we just have to figure out how to arrange everything in the baby's room. We won't try to do any painting or decorating until we know if we are having a boy or girl. We should be able to find out in about 3 weeks!!

Photobucket

No comments: