Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, April 15, 2011

11 weeks and counting

It feels like 11 weeks is so much further along than 8 weeks! I think I am going to be amazed at how time flies over the next 7 months. I told my sweet best friends the news yesterday. Both were excited and can't wait to be 'Aunties.' I told my co-workers the news today. We have a morning meeting everyday and that is when I told them. They all clapped. HAHA. They were very excited. Supposedly some of them were 'suspecting.' They have been wondering why I have been munching on saltines and oyster crackers. I have been on thebump.com A LOT lately. I have been reading specifically about cloth diapers. I am seriously considering doing this. It seems so much more economical. You can reuse them and even use them for a second child. Trent wasn't super excited about the idea, but he hasn't been doing any research. They are adorable too!! It's like the diaper becomes a fashion statement. Maybe that is why I like them. Man! If only I knew how to sew. I could make these puppies myself. Women are making some serious cash of these hot commodities.

No comments: