Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Ideas for Baby Room

I know we still have a lot of time, but I would rather be prepared than caught off guard. As of today, I am in love with an owl theme for the baby's room. Check out my inspirations below:






I am really in love with this idea. The only question is to paint, or buy decals? I am no fantastic artist. I think we could probably paint the tree without a problem. I would then just have to buy owl decals. I am thinking the tree would go over the changing table and have one branch coming out of the wall that would be above the crib. Lots to think about. I am going to try to see how many DIY projects I can come up with for owls before I go spending a whole bunch of $$ that we don't have.

No comments: