Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Home Sweet Home

We got back from Illinois yesterday. We got to tell Trina our news in person. She was so happy for us. I really wish we lived closer so that the full experience could be shared. She wants me to take monthly pictures of my belly. HA. She will probably be the only one I will let see those! She is going to be a wonderful Aunt. Our trip was anything but uneventful. Trina threw a surpise birthday party for her boyfriend, Ryan. It was kind of hectic getting all of that together. On Sunday, Deb had to have emergency gallbladder surgery. It had to be removed bofore it burst! Praise the Lord the surgery went well and she is now at home recovering. It was wonderful to see everyone and to stay in the house Trent grew up in one last time.

Morning sickness is in full swing. I have thrown up the past 3 mornings in a row. (Sorry if that is TMI) I think if it happens again tomorrow I will call my doctor for some Zofran. I will fill the prescription and probably only take if absolutely necessary. I was planning on telling my boss today, but he was off! One of my event managers goes on vacation tomorrow, so I guess I will have to wait to tell her when she gets back on Monday. I am slowly telling everyone else. I think one phone call a day is all I can handle. Trent told me I should host a webinar to tell everyone at once...not a bad idea.

No comments: